Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 1, 2014

It's No Big Deal... This is How We Do.

Good Labor Day Morning to You World!!

Last Night's Late Night Snack....



Several people I've talked to recently ask me....

"How long are you gonna be on this Paleo diet?"

Easy answer - Till Death Do Us Part.

There's really 2 meanings to the word "Diet":

1) Something you go on when you want to lose weight.
2) What You Eat.

For me.... the Paleo "Diet" is what I eat.

Another frequent question is -

"Don't you get tired of eating all the same stuff?"

Huh?

Geez - I eat about 10 - 15 different types of proteins, more than 40 different types of veggies, at least 20 different types of fruits, more than10 different types of nuts, not to mention drinking Water, Creatine mix, Fresca, about 5 different types of wine and some of the best craft beers known to man....

All the meals are prepared in simple, fast and easy ways that are highly spiced and flavorful.

Last question - 

What do you eat when you get the munchies?

Easy - Whatever my body tells me.

Double Huh?

You mean YOUR BODY TALKS TO YOU?

Yeah - if you quit eating all the SHIT and just stick with what your body responds to, your body will start communicating with you....

I want protein....

I want sweets...

I want carbs...

I want something fat and spicy....

Last night my body wanted a mix.....

So I gave it a soft boiled egg, ripe avocado and some grape tomatoes dusted with my African - Moroccan spice mix.

My Body thanked me!!

Moving on to the Here and Now....

Love his music.

Love this song.

Love the Big X.


Have you figured out that "Girl Power" is back - with Ariana, Iggy Azalea, Jessie J, Meghan Traynor, etc.and a whole host of these young women belting out these songs....

I love it and I find myself hitting the Spotify "Back" button to listen to them over and over again.


Geez.... I'm back in the Gulf Coast tropics....


But I'm thinking North - look at that humidity.... that's the difference.

People that live in the Hot and Humid South all the time don't realize how nice it is to step out into 65 degree 30% humidity air.


Holy Shit - That's a contrast.... What's up with Winter Park Colorado?


Well.... for one thing.... the elevation!!!

Read...

Winter Park is a Home Rule Municipality in Grand CountyColoradoUnited States. The town population was 662 at the 2000 census, although tourists and seasonal workers significantly increase the population.
It is home to the Winter Park Resort, a well-known ski resort which is owned by the City and County of Denver and managed by Intrawest. The town and resortwas served by the Ski Train of the Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad(D&RGW).
Although the town center is at about 9,000 feet,[5] Winter Park is the highest incorporated town in the United States after the July 2006 annexation of 5,214 acres (21.10 km2) of Winter Park Ski Resort to allow new on-mountain improvements. This claim is disputed since there are no residences or businesses at or above the elevation of Alma, Colorado (10,578 feet).
The area also has abundant cross-country skiing opportunities, including Devil's Thumb Ranch. In the spring and summer, Winter Park is known for mountain biking, concerts, hiking and fishing.


Looks like a great place for the next adventure?

You're way behind Butch.... it's already planned..... stay tuned.

Adam Levine just keeps staying in the groove and belting out  the hits....

His permanent seat as a judge on the Voice hasn't hurt....

What a brilliant PR move!!!


And speaking of lasting power and girl power....

Katy Perry just keep showing us How to Do It!!


Got lots on my mind and lots to do today so let's get this Labor Day started!!

Good Morning America!

Your Life is out there to DISCOVER....

So  let's get at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment