Donations to Discovery

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Time to head back to Winter Park

Put down a plate of Grilled Chicken Breast over Spinach and Avocados with Pecans and a Balsamic dressing and a bowl of Green Chili Stew with a bowl of pickled jalapeños and a Blue Moon and about a quart of water...

So I'm fueled up.

But I don't mind telling ya...

I am one tired dude...

But that don't matter when you're on a bike.

It's not like you can step on the accelerator and get there faster.

You gotta mount that 2 wheeled horse and pedal.

So I'm gonna get started...

Back on Hwy 40 as mentioned before.

Will have a complete recap of the day with at least a hundid photos of the beautiful backcountry along the Fraser - Granby Mountain Bike trail....

If I make it back...

And if I can stay awake long enough to post 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment