Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's a Full Moon... And My Body is Howling for Sausage and Kale!!!

Kind of a Personal Anthem for those people who have had to kick the habit of a Significant Other...

"Whatever"
And I wonder day to day
I don't like you anyway
I don't need your shit today
You're pathetic in your own way

I feel for you
(better fuckin go away)
I will behave
Better fuckin go away
I'm doing the best I ever did
I'm doing the best that I can
I'm doing the best I ever did

Not much to it but it'll sure get your blood pumping!!


Speaking of Blood Pumping...

I have been pushing my body really hard lately...

In spite of and In the face of being injured....

And my Body has been craving Lots of Protein and Veggies...

And I've been obliging it!!

Sweet Leaf Spring Mix with Tomatoes, Radishes and Carrots


And about 6 - 8 oz of Holmes Pork and Venison Sausage!


And a Chicken Breast Smothered with Kale!!


Finish the Kale with the Sausage so it soaks up all that Sausage Goodness!!


Throw the 2 Proteins on the Bed of Greens and add some of the Leftover Veggies!

Holy Full Moon Batman - That's a Ton of Food!!!


There's several trends in Pop Music right now and one of them is the Falsetto Singing Guys...

Sam Smith, Adam Levine and this Guy is another example...

Love this Song!!


And this Lady Gaga just keeps pounding out the Meat and the Hits!!


Not enough Protein....

How about 2 boiled eggs, veggies, strawberries, and dried fruit and nuts!!


Sometimes when you find yourself "Down in It"....

You just have to reach down and grab your own bootstraps and give a yank....

And Rise Above It!!!


I been feeling a littly funky the last couple of days....

And now I know why....

Freaking Full Moon....

And this thing was Bold and Beautiful and low on the horizon so it looked even bigger!!


Probably the reason I went crazy yesterday and did 5 Family Fitness Classes:
Fat Burner and Zumba in the morning....
And then Boot Camp, Yoga and Zumba in the evening!!!
Talking about Barking at the Moon...
I was ready to Run some Ridges last night!!!

Got home and decided to eat a hole in the side of the house!!

Started with a skillet full of Kale and Holmes Pork and Venison Sausage!!


Added 2 eggs with my African - Moroccan Seasoning...


And another Chicken Breast!!!


And some more of the leftover veggies...

And a Nitro Milk Stout beer!!


There's at least 60 g of Protein laying on that plate.....
And I powered it down!!


And this didn't last long....

Despite my Lactose Intolerance....

This went down good!!


Aaaaooooooooooh!!!

What's that?

That's Me Howling at the Moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment