Donations to Discovery

Friday, September 12, 2014

What if God was One of Us?

"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing".....

Kinda the way I've felt for some time now...

Wanting to get the Most Out of Every Day....

No Time to Waste....

I have a Driving Sense of Urgency to Experience as Much as I can in Life....

Maybe I know something....

That I don't know.....

Hmmmm....


Lots of Controversy associated with this song when it first came out....

Never understood that.....

We oughta be asking ourselves this question every time we deal with another person....

Because if you truly believe in God....

And believe that God created Us....

Then You Have to Believe....

That there's a little Piece of God...

In Each Person...

Man....

That's some Heavy.... 

Stuff.....


This young lady kinda looks like Joan Osborne....

We'll just call her....

Nurse Amy!!!

Dig those Scrubs!!!


And Dig those beautiful bubbles in my 6:00 am Grande Cafe Americano...


Let's round up the usual suspects....


Aaaah..... That's a beautiful thing!!!


One of the Most Beautiful Songs of All Time...


Been listening to a Playlist I created on Spotify that has a lot of Bleeding Heart.... Oooshy.... Gooshy....Broken Hearted Love Songs on it....

Not sure what that means....

Maybe I should be drinking beer instead of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment