Donations to Discovery

Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's Thursday... And it's Time for Change... And Planning

Told ya I was gonna have to buy some more protein cause I was done with the Roasted Chicken I had bought at Safeway last Saturday night....

So after a return visit to the Fraser Safeway, I settled on this precooked Chicken Sausage...

Bout as good a compromise I could get on something I could throw in with my steamed veggies and heat up.


So for breakfast this morning I broke out the leftover veggies and diced up one of the chicken sausage links....


And added my brother Kale with some water and seasoning and nuked for 3 minutes....


Then added the cut up sausage and heated for another couple of minutes.


Then to add some sweetness..... a diced ripe banana and some red grapes...


And some nuts and dried fruit for added texture....


Not a bad looking container of food.... sided by my standard Fruit Punch Creatine mix.


Seeing Red today...


Downloaded some music for some future work....

Huh?


Breakfast on the 2nd Floor....

Add some coffee.... an apple and some boiled eggs....

And you got a pretty good Paleo meal.


Did you know there are 8 mandatory poses in any BodyBuilding Competition that follows NPC guidelines?


Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment