Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Friday's Binge Buffet... Friday Night Special... Saturday AM Music and Starbucks

They laughed at him in the beginning....

They tried to discredit him after that...

He just keeps going and defying the odds...

That's the definition of....

Guts Over Fear.

I like him and his music!!


Just like the Dirt in the Song.... this Song sticks to the bottom of your boots and makes you think about your Roots.... Where You Came From....

I know I'm all over the Map....

But I like this Song!!


Once a Week I do a Binge Meal Out... this was at Ryan's.... Yeah - Go ahead and Poo Poo Ryan's but if you're selective - you can have a Great Paleo Meal at Ryan's.

This was right after cleaning house for 3 hours and mowing the yard for 2 hours and a doctor's appointment... I hadn't eaten since the night before.... so I put away 3 plates...

Here's the first one...

Spring Mix covering another salad of Spinach, Boiled Egg, Carrots, Tomatoes, Green Peas and pickled Jalapenos with Raisins and Red Balsamic and Olive Oil for dressing.


Here's a pile of zucchini, broccoli, mustard greens, pinto beans, carrots, pico de gallo, sweet potato... this is covering pork ribs for the protein...


Did a late workout Friday night and then went to the Mulberry Bar and Grill in Angleton for a beer and watched the UFC Friday Night Fights....

Got home about 10:30 and was hungry so whipped up 2 salmon fillets over Sweet Leaf Spring Mix, Tomatoes, a Thin Sliced Serrano Pepper and dried fruit, chocolate almonds, sunflower seeds and Fuji apple, red grapes with a ripe banana sauteed with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon on top of the salmon.


Let me ask you this... Does this look like I'm on a "Diet"? 

I eat more food than the average horse!

And you can too - Just cut out the gluten - cereal, pastries, pies, bread, pasta, pizza, sweets, dairy, bad carbs and processed food....

Eat Lean Meat, Eggs, Veggies, Fruit, Nuts and Seeds - and you can eat till you're bloated....

AND LOSE WEIGHT!!!

This song just keeps going through my mind....

But I forget what it's about....

What was I saying?


Switched to this Top Playlist called "HIIT" - presumably for a workout aka High Intensity Interval Training.

Love the Music that came up - One Cool Song After Another!!!


Saturday Morning Cafe Americano and a "Discovery" Card - No Limits No Cash Back - Just My Thoughts, Opinions and Experiences -

Which You Pay Nothing For and is therefore worth....

Nothing!


Heading to the Red Rock Bar & Grill tonight to check this out.


Next up....

Saturday Open Box at CrossFitWMD - www.crossfitwmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment