Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nothing Compares 2 U... Serenaty

Went to bed early last night...

Cause I needed to....

Got up early this morning...

Cause I needed to...

I went to bed thinking of Spiritual things...

My Mind awakened to Thoughts of the Softer, Less Tangible Aspects of Life...

So as I emerged from the depths of Slumber, I reached to the bedside table and fumbled with my iPhone and tuned my Spotify to my Softer Side of Life Playlist....


Needless to say.... getting in touch with my feminine side rolled over to my selection of clothes to go down to the Hotel Continental Breakfast....


Yes - these are the views from my Hotel window....

I know.... I know.... Don't rub it in...

But seriously, I needed this....

As I related to a friend.... been spending quite a bit of time on the Physical and the Mental side of Life...

But the last point of Life's Triangle.... the Spiritual... not so much...

More to come on this...


Remember listening to this song in Grade School.... let me check.... Yep... Released in 1971.... I was 9 years old then...


Last of the Veggies I microwaved 2 nights ago....

I diced the 2nd chicken breast from the Safeway roasted chicken and seasoned it with the African - Moroccan spices and mixed that in with the leftover beet, turnip, carrot, parsnips, poblano pepper, zucchini and kale and reheated.

Then diced up a peach....

And sprinkled on some mixed nuts and headed downstairs...


To Breakfast with a View....


Pretty Good Free Continental Breakfast Bar...


Grabbed some Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal and Coffee....


Crazy - Sexy - Cool Song!


Added 3 boiled eggs from the Breakfast Bar to the Mix and you got one heckuva Paleo Meal!!!


As I mentioned above,  I've been turning to the Spiritual Side of Life recently... with a little help from a friend.

This blog is a documentary of my Walk of Life... and that's where the Stroll is taking me.

Not even sure why I came on this vacation.... It was kind of an Impulsive move...

This TravelZoo email came up (like a hundred before it)..... 

I saw the $69 / night hotel special and the $143 RT airfare from Houston to Denver....

And Boom - an hour later - it was Planned and on my Schedule.

I guess my subconscious recognized that I'm looking for something more out of Life... Maybe it is a closer relationship with God.... I'm not sure.

But I am sure of one thing.... 

If I am seeking a closer relationship with God, and assuming He resides in Heaven....

Then I'm about 8500' closer to Him than I was in LJT!!!


So Yeah....

Change in Outlook...

Change in Altitude....

Change in Attitude...

Seeking a Higher Plane...

That's why I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment