Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

No Matter Where You Go... Don't Forget Where You Came From!


Leaving the Hotel on a Slow roll into town...

Kinda already developing a daily routine...


Bike ride to Winter Park...


Along the Fraser River Trail...


Which makes me Berry Happy!


And a stop at the Visitor's Center to get more info on the area...


Calendar of Events...

That's Good...

Think I'll check out this place called the Basement


Also gonna check out Colorado's version of BBQ for lunch...


Map of Rocky Mountain National Park...

And there's Gray Jay right next to Lone Pine Lake!

Remember Gray Jay Aaron??


Will be eating breakfast or lunch here sometime.


May ship some stuff back home...


Cause I'm thinking about staying here...

At least for another week...

Working on the cost and logistics...


But no matter where I end up...

I won't forget where I came from!!!


Representing.

Next thing on the Daily To Do List?

Workout at the Rec Center!

1 comment: