Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Meeting a Local Legend!!

Good Saturday Morning!!!

I'm sitting here at Starbucks having just finished an incredible conversation with a new friend by the name of Joe Talbot.

Been seeing Joe riding his bike around my neighborhood for years now and saw him come into Starbucks and decided now was the time to meet this gentleman....

Bought him a coffee and sat down and listened to Joe for a bit....

One of the most incredible half hours I've spent in a long time.

This incredible man has had quite a Life and at 88 years young is still making the most of every day!

How many 88 year old guys do you see sporting around Lake Jackson on a bicycle?

What an Inspiration!

Already planned on meeting Joe for lunch soon to hear more about this incredible gentleman's life!

What a Privilege and an Incredible Discovery for me!

Made my Day!!

Let's Go - Let's Roll this Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment