Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 15, 2014

091414 Epic Ride Part 4

Advertising signs for Grand Park lead you into Fraser....



Stopped at the Fraser Safeway for a Grande Cafe American and a Bowl of Chili....

Had a feeling I would need it and Boy am I glad I did!



Ate and Drank at a Table outside the store with a nice view of the mountains.

Man - This is the Way to Drink Coffee and Eat a Bowl of Chili!!



A Winery with Tasting.... gotta remember that.



And a Saloon!



A Health and Lifestyle Store.... Sounds right up my alley.



After this day, I would need a Massage!



Think I'll be mailing some of my stuff back to lighten the luggage load.



Speaking of Higher....

Everything around here is 8000' elevation or greater...



Paved Path turns to Kalichi coming out of Fraser.



Then it cuts around a Huge Soccer / Softball / Athletic Complex.


Comes out back past a Bike Skills Park....

I would need all my Bike Skills and some New Ones today....

This Trail ended up being a Hard Core Mountain Bike Path as you will soon see!



Breaking into the Outback.



Kaliche Road leading to....


I have no clue but definitely not along the highway.

And Climbing.



Now that's a view.



Looking back at the climb.



Yep... this is it.... just follow the Yellow and Blue Signs out across Hell's Half Acre....

Make this Hell's Thousand Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment