Donations to Discovery

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Finishing up the ride into Fraser

Took Givelo Rd into 73 into 40...


Turned right on 40 to head back to Winter Park and ran right into the Azteca...

Hasn't had any Mexican Food on this trip so decided to indulge myself after 4 hours of mountain biking.


Speaking of Mountain Biking, Justin at Epic Mountain Sports replaced the worn rear tire with a brand new knobby one and let me tell you...

It made all the difference...

On the narrow trails with loose rocks and gravel and screaming downhills between trees I could feel the tire biting on the braking and digging in when I beared down on the pedals on the steep up hills.


This bike and setup was just right for me!!!!


And so was the Steak Chicano!!!

With side bowls of fresh made pico and salsa!!


Perfect way to end a beautiful ride in the Mountains above Winter Park - Fraser Colorado!!

No comments:

Post a Comment