Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Suspense... And the Altitude... Is Killing Me!

Yep.... there's a Tunnel.... and a Drum Roll....


Not a huge surprise.... I already mentioned I was going to Winter Park CO!!!


Going through a small town on I40...


Aaaaahhh.... Now that's more like it....

And if you squint real hard.... You can see this dude right near the top....


Love these hairpins..... where's the Stang when I need it?


Above the Tree Line..... that's Rocky Mountain high....


And speaking of high.... I already have a headache.... it's called acclimation to altitude...above 9000' at this point.


Almost there!!!


And you know when you drive up to the Hotel you're staying at and you see this above the door that....

God Loves You!!!


This is it... Rocky Mountain Lodge in Winter Park Colorado.... got a $69 / night special via TravelZoo!


Not bad Wills.... Not bad...


Think I'll be spending some time on the 1st and 2nd floor....


Really?  Mountain view while you work... 


And just like in Austin, I asked the hotel to install a refrigerator and microwave so I could cook my Paleo delights and heat up my...


Chicken and Veggies... that I've already almost finished.... and there's the Creatine Mix....


Yep....Outback Willie's kitchen transported from LJT to Winter Park CO....

A bag of Creatine and Supplements for the week and cutlery, tools and cutting board to enjoy the Wine and Food for the week...


Decided I needed some exercise since I didn't work out yesterday and this has been a day of travel so I ran up the 4 flights of stairs to my room.....

Yes.... I'm at 9000' and I know it.

But I'm here....

At Winter Park Colorado....

And God is calling me.....

Gotta Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment