Donations to Discovery

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Guess I didn't get the memo...


That it was gonna rain!

And neither did these guys.... playing a round of golf!!


But that's OK.

This ain't my first Bike Rodeo!

And I had my Pearl Izumi Barrier Lite Jacket packed in my handlebar bag.

My son, Aaron, gave me this high quality lightweight waterproof breathable cycling jacket for my birthday back in 2010...

And I rarely go outside for any length of time without having it on me!

It's been with me or on me for over 5000 miles of biking and hiking.

It feels like an extra layer of skin and is the difference between being wet and cold and dry and comfortable.


Went around and around this subdivision between mile 15 and 16 before finally breaking out and finishing the trail.


Yep. You see it...

This old Deep East Texas Redneck Coon Ass that was at sea level yesterday just did over 17 miles (more like 20 with all the detours)...

And All over 7700' with a high of 8900' elevation!!!

Gonna find me a Pub and Grill place in Granby and knock down something Paleo and at least 20 oz of dark beer.

Due to weather conditions (now wet trail) and time, will likely take Hwy 40 back to Winter Park.

Anyway.... I made it over 17 miles of Colorado High Country Mountain Bike Trail...

That was a first....

And my....

Discovery of the Day!!!

Aaaah....

No comments:

Post a Comment