Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 15, 2014

So How's the Day Going Wills?


So far So good...

After coffee, pedaled my butt up to the Rec Center...

And found a Telephone Booth and shed some clothes...

Dude - You look tired!

I am... I told you yesterday took it out of me.

Just trying to Keep All the Body Parts together!

Cool Rowing Machine!

Both ends slide!!!

Different!

I like Different!

So why not just take it easy and rest?

Like I told you before...

I'm gonna rest....

When I'm Dead!

Which may be never cause I got the Viking Goddess saving my soul...

Wonder what kind of WOD GOD does?

I guess it would be a GOD WOD.

Got done with the Soul Saving and the WOD and pedaled back up to Cooperstown Square and parked the Jamis next to the Italian Restaurant sign...

And went to the Chinese Restaurant....

Aaah.... Hot Tea and Egg Drop Soup...

And Szechuan Pork...
Stripped the egg roll and ate the insides...

Ate 2 spoons of steamed rice and murdered the Szechuan Pork!

Still Rusted and Weathered but enjoying the Rocky Mountain High!

No comments:

Post a Comment