Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 8, 2014

Geez.... I knew this would happen...

Ok Wills..... Tell me that's not what I think it is....

Yeah... Unfortunately that is...

An Open Bible on my bed....

Which means I was reading it.

Oh Brother.... Where art thou?

Really Dude?  You're not gonna do this again are you?

Repeat after me....

I will not read the Bible...

I'm not gonna read my Bible...

I'm not gonna read any part of my Bible...

What part of my Bible did I used to read?

Let's see.... where is Ecclesiastes anyway....

Oh yeah... in there with Proverbs and Song of Solomon...


I think Viking Woman has got...


Shut up will ya... I'm trying to read here....

"There is a Time for Everything,
And a Season for every Activity under Heaven....

A Time to be Born and a Time to Die...

A Time to Search and a Time to Give Up...


Oh yeah.... now I remember.... what happens when I read my Bible.

"A Time for War and a Time for Peace".

Geez - I knew this would happen.

A Twisted and Tortured Mind....

Is a Terrible Thing to Waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment