Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Working Today so I can.... Play Tomorrow!!!

Good Humpday Morning to Ya'll!!

Running low on a few items.... need another protein...

I'll either go to the Fraser Safeway and buy some lean link sausage or I may just go back to The Smokehouse and buy a pound of Burnt Ends Brisket a la carte....


Divying out another portion of the Chicken and Veggies for a brunch meal...


Set aside today to do some billable work....

Yes I do work on vacation....

So I can go on more vacations....

This sounds like a repeat....

But it bears repeating....

Had thought of extending the trip but the logistics and costs to extend the rental car and change the flight didn't add up.... would be cheaper just to go back as planned, reload and fire again on the next trip...

Besides my current Client wants me in his office next week for an all day meeting.... 

Which will help pay for my next vacation!!


Gotta say though.... it's gonna be tough to leave.... I got everything I need to sustain life right here in my hotel room....


So let's spruce up last night's leftovers with some fresh grapes and grape tomatoes and the ever present Body Building Everything Juice.... my Body Fortress Fruit Punch Creatine mix.... which when you read the label is way more than just Creatine....

It's got BCAAs.... that's Branch Chain Amino Acids - 


It's also got other basic amino acids like l-Arginine, l-Glutamine, l-Lysine....

And electrolytes....

I'm telling ya.... this is the Ultimate All in One Go Big or Go Home Juice!!!


So I mosied (actually I took the elevator) on down to the 2nd Floor where the FREE Continental Breakfast is and snagged some boiled eggs for extra protein and some Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal...

And made a meal of it!!


Another meal that cost me basically nothing....

And that will return a lot of Energy for Thinking, Problem Solving and....

Working Out.... Which I will do later today.... after....

I'm done working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment