Donations to Discovery

Friday, September 19, 2014

Talk to Rachel for Rescue Not Justin!!


Stopped by Epic Mountain Sports to touch base with Justin on my route today but it's his day off. But met Rachel who I would take as a Wing Man... Wing Woman... Over Justin anyday.

Anyway she knows the route so if I don't come back call Rachel and tell her to send the cavalry.

Only half kidding but the best planning for a little day trip like this is letting people know where you are and having a backup in case the worst case becomes the real case.

Continuing my Led Zep radio with Heart...

God...

Make Me a Bad Ass Mountain Bike Rider today...

Who has the Courage to take it to the Limit on the Downhills...

And the Wisdom to Know Where the Limit is!!


Been a Long Time....

Been a Long Time....

Since I Rock and Rolled!!!


Stopping at Rise N Shine...


Being a Fool....

But it's in the Sunshine!!!


Speaking of Sunshine...

Check out Kayla's Tye Dye shirt!!!


And thar she blows!!


The Nectar of the Gods and the Basis of Every Great Day!!!

Grande Cafe Americano with all the fixings....


And a Sunny Patio to enjoy it on....


Yeah.... I'm gonna get started,,, eventually!!!

Don't rush me...

I'm enjoying my....

Caffeine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment