Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Keeping a List of Blog Ideas!!

There's so many experiences, conversations and ideas that come up everyday that spawn more ideas and thoughts and commentary that I find it useful to keep a list of these so that when I have the time and inspiration I can go back and flesh out these beginning points into a meaningful blog post.

Here's my Current List on Topics / Ideas....

If you see something you like or would like to hear about, post a comment at the bottom of this post and I'll move it to the top of the list!!

Did a Post a while back titled "Why Do You Do That?.... Because I Can!"  My Son suggested I do a follow-up based on the way I have my life structured titled....

"Why Do You Do That? Because I Can't Afford Not To!!!"

Also did a similar post a month or so ago titled "Life Hacking.... Cracking the Code" - I wanna do a follow-up on this post with some more ideas on shortcuts that allow you to get more out of Life -  making Life more Manageable and Enjoyable!!

Anyone that reads this blog knows one of my Life Loves is Coffee - There's this BuckCherry song called "Lit Up".  I wanna do a post based on this concept called "Coffee is Legalized Cocaine" and incorporate information and links describing a brief history of coffee in it.

Here's a post title for you - "Burning Bridges - Not Necessarily a Bad Thing!"

Here's another thought that  came to mind based on some of my Life experiences...

"Go Fast when you have to....
Go Slow when you ought to"

Met this checker at HEB named Kassandra and remembered this was a character in Greek mythology.... wanna do a post on her.

Saw this quote the other day and it struck me as inspirational -

"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." - Maya Angelou

Wanna do a comparison between the pro's and con's of a traditional fitness facility / program vs CrossFit - will use my experiences with CrossFitWMD and Family Fitness as a basis.

Was talking with a new acquaintance a while back and she said something that struck me as so Profound and True that I want to expand on -

WOMEN ARE CRAZY!

Have written about my love of Lion King - the animated movie - several times.... Hakuna Matata and all that.  Wanna write a post titled....

"When the World turns its back on you.... You turn your back on the World".

A concept I've had a lot of personal experience with over the past 6 months....

"People like Pretty People"

Related to this....

"Won't Talk with You.... But Will Talk About You".

During my recent stay there, had this guy at Lakeway Resort near Austin lay this little phrase on me while trying to describe some future promotions....

"Descending Degrees of Savings" - WTF does that mean?   Will give you my 2 cents worth at some point.

Was talking with one of my workout buddies at Family Fitness the other day - a lady named Denise - who I do the Boot Camp classes with....

We always have the most interesting running conversations that give me so many great ideas....

We were talking about exercise techniques and approaches and she related a conversation about suggesting simply walking as great exercise....

The concept / premise was to NOT walk in a circle... so I'm gonna do a post titled "Don't Walk Around in Circles" - you'll get the hook when I write it.

"Doing More with Less" - a concept that has a lot of applications.

Have had a number of conversations recently regarding my Paleo diet and people's reaction to it lead me to believe that they view "Paleo as Punishment" - want to talk about this.

There.... a Post with Post Ideas....

So Pick Your Poison...

No comments:

Post a Comment