Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 15, 2014

More than One Way to Kill a Man...


Stopped at Winter Park Espresso for my morning Cafe Americano...

And was thinking...

And I realize that's a luxury...

Having time to sit out on a sunny patio in Winter Park CO and drink coffee...

And think...

But fortunately I've structured my priorities and life to be able to do that...

This song came up...

And naturally...

It made me think!

There's all kinds of ways to die in those Ole World...

And it ain't all physical...

In fact, it's the Non-Physical Deaths that are often the worst.

When you kill a person's spirit...

When you squash their dreams...

When you cut off their options and pathways to growth...

When you take away their freedom to think, to ponder, to meditate, to worship, to plan and to achieve...

You end up with a Living Zombie....

And that is a Death far worse than....

Death.



No comments:

Post a Comment