Donations to Discovery

Friday, September 12, 2014

Doing it all... Listening to it all

Man - What are you doing?

I'm ironing my wrinkled shirt.

Geez - don't you have any shame?

You do your own ironing too?

Yep - I do it all....

Shop, Cook, Clean, Laundry, Iron my Clothes....

Is there anything you won't do?

Yeah.... I won't kiss no woman's ass....

Or depend on a woman to do anything for me!

Ouch!

Moving on....


Life dishes out a Lot of Pain to us all....

And it helps to be able to go home and take a Painkiller...

In the form of a Significant Other that Loves, Treasures and Supports you...

Ain't had that in a while....

So it's Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release for me!!


What's this Wills?

It's my lunch....

Geez - you're packing a lunch?

Whaccha got there?

Bed of Sweet Leaf Spring Mix
2 tomatoes
1 small apple
2 boiled eggs
1/2 Chicken Breast
Grapes
Banana
Container with Vitamins and a couple of packets of Creatine mix
African - Moroccan Seasoning

Making sure I stay on the Paleo thing even when I'm planning a long day of work away from La Casa.


Eating Healthy, Working Out, Getting Your Sleep....

Pursuing a Healthy Lifestyle is really must a Matter of....

Mind Over Matter....

And Planning and Scheduling!!!

Aaah.... the Details....

Yep.... The Devil.... and the Results You are after are in....

The Details.


Yep....

To Truly Love.... a Part of You has to Die....

For the Other Person....

Tried that a couple of times...

Left Pieces of My Dead Body and Mind scattered along Life's Road...

Think I'll just keep what I have left to myself....


Same theme....

To make a Relationship work....

It's the End of You....

And the Beginning of WE....

How's that working for ya?


Sounds like a good getaway to me....


What a Beautifully Depressing Song about a Failed Relationship....

Now this is a Song I can wrap my Heart String around.


Still One of My Favorite Songs....

And Favorite Singers of All Time!!!


Yep....

That's me....


Enough crying in your beer Wills - let's season up some already seasoned chicken!!!

Start with HEB's Southwest Achiote (I call it Adobo Seasoning - whatever) Seasoned Leg Quarters.....


These things are about the cheapest protein I can find these days...


I made up a batch of my African - Moroccan dry rub -
Salt, Pepper, Ras al Hanout, Hot Madras Curry Powder, Garam Masala, Cumin, Curry, Turmeric.

I season the back side - the non-skin side....

Here's the skin side...


I peel back the skin that has the Adobo seasoning on the outside....


And liberally season the meat under the skin with my rub mix...


And then fold the skin back over the meat...


So now you have 4 chicken leg quarters with the HEB Adobo seasoning on the outside and my African - Moroccan Dry Rub seasoning on the inside....


In the fridge it goes for at least 4 hours (overnight is better) to marinade in all that wonderful seasoning before you cook it.


Being a Married Bachelor is easy....

You do everything....

Yourself....

For.....

Yourself!

Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment