Donations to Discovery

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Showdown at the Ole Starbucks Corral


Trying to get this catch in my lower back loosened up so I decided to make a Coffee Run on the Red Mule down to the Starbucks at Brazos Mall...

I gotta say - that's a good looking setup for an Expedition Bike...

I would take this bike anywhere in the World and feel confident I could get back home.


And speaking of good setups....

Grande Cafe Americano with an Extra Shot and a generous sprinkle of Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Dolce and Vanilla!


Add a splash of Half and Half and give it a spin!!!


Aaah.... My back feels better already.

Did you know caffeine is a Wonderful Analgesic?

Works for Me....

I hurt....

I drink coffee....

I don't hurt anymore!!!


Oh and love the Bloodshot Eye socks....

Kinda the way I feel today...

Firing on all 3 cylinders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment