Donations to Discovery

Friday, September 19, 2014

Every Morning... I do this....


























Every morning when I get up, the first thing I do is fix a cup of coffee...

Then turn on some sort of Music.... This morning I decided to do the Spotify Top 100 Rock.... Kinda funny what they call "Rock" nowadays.... Oh well... it's all music.... I guess.

Once that's going, I make a list of the things that I want to accomplish on this Day in the rough chronology I expect to do them in.

Then I take the highest priority items and make plans for those items....

For example, I'm planning on spending at least 4 hours today on the High Country (peaks at over 10000' acccording to Justin at Epic Mountain Sports) Mountain Bike Trail outlined in Red on this trail map.

Part of the Plan is this map and making a short list of items I need to take with me.















One of the other things I've been doing every morning when I get up at 5:00 am CST (Yes I am getting up that early).... Why am I getting up that early?

To Work.... Again.... to Repeat... I can work almost Anytime.... Anywhere....

Right Now I am working on an Analysis Comparing the Physical Properties of Products from Different Manufacturers.

The Analysis is being done in an Excel Worksheet.... A follow up Technical Report will be done in MS Word.

Why do I tell you all this?  Give you this view in the Window of my Early Morning Life?

Because it's part of the effort I've made to "Set up My Lifestyle"....

To Create my own "Box in Life"....

Where I balance Work, Working Out and Playing....

I will work for a couple of hours this morning.... and then prep my rented Mountain Bike for the Adventure ahead....

And Pedal my Way to above the Treeline and back down again....



Other Plans for the day are:
Cafe Americano at Winter Perk Espresso
Lunch at Rise / Shine
Research apartments in this area
Wash dirty clothes at local laundromat
Take nap
Work another hour or so.
Workout at the Rec Center
Have Supper at the Library
And somewhere in there.... do a Post on what I pack or what I take with me when I go on these little Back Country Day Adventures.

Everybody does this to some extent... Create their own To Do List.... Some have a good enough memory that they don't have to make a Physical List.

Me?

I like my lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment