Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 15, 2014

091414 Epic Ride Part 2

So here, I've exited the Idlywood Campground and am continuing on the paved bike path leading to Winter Park...

Really beautiful and shaded pathway.



You break into the open on your run into Winter Park passing a couple of small lakes on the way in...



Yep - That's me.... doing 12 mph!



This is where I got my bike....

Didn't even call anywhere else....

After talking to Justin and getting a $15 per day rental....

I knew this was my place!



Nice little touristy square in Downtown Winter Park.


Gotta have a Viking theme something in there somewhere!



Gonna eat at this place before I leave.



There's an ABVI... my favorite cheap hotel.



Skateboard park...



They really have this main strip of 40 done nice in Winter Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment