Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Just about as Good as it Gets!


Put in 8 hours of billable work today which will pert near pay for my next trip...

Rode my bike to the Fraser Rec Center and knocked out an hour and 15 mins of a hard core workout in my blaze orange tank, socks and Merrell All Out Rush shoes.

Guess they've never seen a well dressed Texan before!

Then rode back up 40 cruising for a Protein Palace and decided to try the Library....

Seems right up my alley...


Makes me wish I'd brought my pipe!


Mmmmm....

Blackened steak salad...

Just what I was looking for!


And a beer sampler - a buck for a 4 oz sample - are you kidding me?

Where's this place been all my life?


And I'm sitting outside and watching the sun set next to the American flag waving in the cool breeze....

I ain't making this up....

I'm in it!!!


Oh brother.... It just gets better!


Yes.... The Blue stands for Blueberry....

And it was delicious.

And the honey tasted like...

Honey

Probably the best flight of beers I've ever had.


And here comes the blackened steak salad with fresh jalapeños.

Just go ahead and start shoveling dirt cause....

I done died and gone to heaven.


Life is Good in the....

Discovery Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment