Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 15, 2014

So what's on the AgainDa for today Wills?


Well - it goes without saying...

I'll be Outside!!!


Personal Anthem to my Daughter, Amy...

Hope all is well.


The One Constant in Life is that...

Everything Changes...

Our Challenge is to Prepare Ourselves for those changes the Best We Can...

And React to those we're not prepared for in a responsible and disciplined manner...

Easier said than done...


Breakfast of Oatmeal, Apple, mixed nuts, Boiled Eggs, Coffee and Creatine!


Gonna ride up to Winter Park...

See if I can get a new back tire on the rental bike...

Was skidding way too much on yesterday's downhills....

Get a Cafe Americano...

And then ride up to the Rec Center for a workout...

That's why I have the fanny pack on...

Workout shoes are in it...


Then lunch in Winter Park.

Then back to the hotel for some billable work....

Yes I do work on vacation...

So I can do more vacations!!

Are you starting to get it?

Let's get this Week's Party started by...

Body slamming this Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment