Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Unlocking the Secret...


What is the Secret to a Happy and Healthy Lifestyle??

At this point in my life, with nearly 52 years behind me, I am convinced that 90% of Health and Happiness is based on a consistent and healthy diet!

I'm talking about a diet high in protein but with the majority of the volume of consumed food coming from fresh vegetables and fruit.

For me and many others, that means the Paleo diet...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

But the key to any diet and I don't mean diet where you're starving or depriving yourself....

I mean diet as in what you eat....

The key to any diet is consistency.

Stick with the diet plan.

Plan ahead when you can.

If you know you're gonna be busy for a few days, cook as many healthy meals ahead of time and pre-package them.

Make your diet a way of life, not something you hack at for a couple of months when the Dunlop appears.

Case in point....

I'm flying to San Francisco today, so today, when I cooked my lunch (on the right), I also cooked a couple of meals to take with me....


Sound crazy? What's so crazy about eating better food than you can buy while sitting in the airport?


Beautiful chicken breast with onions, asparagus, peppers, squash and strawberries, blueberries and grapes...


Beats the alternative...


Not to beat my drum, but I'm 52, and am at a ripped and muscular 171 - in the best shape of my life.

Too bad it took me 30 years to figure out...

Now you know the Secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment