Donations to Discovery

Monday, June 30, 2014

A Personal Goal and Today's WOD


What I want to be...

New warmup...

Love the Turkish Get-ups...

Geez... Overhead Squats again.... Really?

This is the exercise that creates the 300 abs.

It's like having your arms pinned behind you with a 100+ lbs on top and then folding up like an accordion and then standing up.

Coming out of a near ass to heels squat balancing over 100# over your head and then actually standing up with it is a feeling that can only be Discovered when you do it.

I could try to describe it....

But you wouldn't understand.

I was near the end of the pack but gave it a good effort and picked up speed at the end with Will's help on the rower.

25 mins seems to be my number.

I asked Will Black the age of the oldest member at CrossFit WMD.

He looked at me and said matter of factly....

"You're the oldest."

Not sure what to make of that...

I'm just happy to have Discovered CrossFit at CrossFit WMD and under the tutelage of Will Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment