Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dealing with the Monster inside us all...


You know all of us has something in us and of us that we're not proud of...

Something we struggle with...

Something we battle with..

Something we are scared to deal with...

Or let the world see.

For me, it's my temper....

I battle that Sonofabitch all the time...

Trying to keep it in check.

Managing the Monster.

For others, it's a problem with eating, drinking, smoking, drugs, spouses, children, parents, work, illness...

Pick your Monster...

And then face your Monster...

Study Him or Her....

Find it's weaknesses....

Learn what your Monster hates to eat...

And then shove it down his throat!!

My Temper Monster hates me to exercise and eat right and get my sleep....

And he hates me to smile and laugh and think and say positive things.

It renders him powerless....

It pulls his teeth.

So find what makes your Monster roar....

And then do the opposite!!!

See how he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment