Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Approaching Chinatown


Love the street markets in Chinatown!!

Fresh Fruit and Veggies galore...

This Caveman is in Hog Heaven...

Bought some apricots and a Fuji apple.



Wanna check out Big Al's...


Love the ducks hanging in the window!!


Take Grant all the way down to Chinatown!


Found a tee shirt shop that had some cheap vests and a great selection of T-shirts....


Absolutely love Chinatown - my favorite part of my favorite city!!!


Could shop till I drop...
And like I said I'm
Normally not a shopper!!


Hey Spice Girls....
This is a test to see if you're reading the blog!

If you are, leave a comment and tell
me what you want what you really really want...


Amy - Posh - see anything you like???


AB, T, Nice and Easy, K-bear and of course - last but not least - Nicole - Whadduya like???


I wanna see AB in these!
God Bless America!


Probably a good place to stop shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment