Donations to Discovery

Friday, June 27, 2014

Power Lunch and Today's Music Mix...


Back to Coefficients of Thermal Expansion....

And Paleo Madness...

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it....

Ready to undergo assimilation...

Me too...

You ready for a stroll...

Got your attention yet?

Ok... It's not Paleo...

But I'll make an exception.

Always had a groovy heart...

Fucking love this song!!!

Always been a rebel....

And it's gotten worse as I got older...

You saving me?

Or am I saving you?

Or do we both need saving?

I might be beyond saving....

Yep...

Now that's more like it!

Cause I am one!!

Roll One.... Smoke One....

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

This brief intermission from the midday blues has been brought to you by the great folk at the Discovery Channel...

Stay tuned for more mind numbing worthless drivel in the episodes to come...

Now back to your boring and mundane life....

Still in progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment