Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stumbling through this Saturday....


A late night and early wake up to clean house for a 10:00 am showing that didn't show...

Oh well... What can you expect from a Houston real estate agent?

Knocked a hole in the 8:30 am Body Pump and let me tell ya.... Rebecca the BP lead has got it all going on....

Never missed a beat or a rep....

Never got out of breath....

Worked in all the instructions for good form and recommended weight and exercise demos and looked drop dead gorgeous doing it.

I don't know how she hasn't got scooped up by some elegible Stud Millionaire.

What are you Lake Jackson Numb Nuts waiting for?

Anyway.... Enough with the Rebecca Rant...

The buzz from
"Olivia Newton John" Anne is that folks at FF been talking about me and My bud Paleo.

Good - Hope some folks give it a try cause it is the Missing Link between....

Who You Are and Who You Can Be.

Speaking of My Friend Paleo....

Let's do Lunch...

Bed of HEB Sweet Spring Mix, tomato, radish, strawberries and banana....


What are you scared of?

A Little Lean Chicken?


2 and 2....


And let's boil some more eggs for future meals ..... 4 mins after the water starts boiling and they're done.


And Chicken Breast Salad!!


Best $45 I ever spent - Walmart Beach Recliner.


Shopping for an umbrella....

And No....

I'm not gay...

Just happy....

And colorful.

I picked the heart pattern one.


I love Pork and I love Jerky...

So....


CrossFit WMD Scorched Earth competition...


My Little Place...


Ahi Tuna over veggies with fresh radish and mango!!

Creatine - Fresca - Sangria

Did I already say I like color?


Hello Gulf....

As Winnie would say...

"It's a Blustery Day".


Geez - that Tuna looks like Sea Beef...


Now that My Friends, Romans and Countrymen is a Thing of Beauty!!!


Thank You God for another Wonderful Day....

And it ain't over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment