Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 19, 2014

And he's Stumbling Rumbling and Bumbling into this Random Thursday Collage


Back to CrossFit WMD yesterday after a one week hiatus...

Hiatus? Who says Hiatus anymore? And what does that even mean?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus

Holy Shit - I didn't realize it meant so many different things!!!

Let's just keep this simple...

http://i.word.com/idictionary/hiatus

Ok - so like a short break.

Good - at least I used it right...

Now where was I?

Oh yeah.... CrossFit...

Back at it...

And Geez - what a Workout!!!

Nice variety on the Warm-up!!


And then a Pick 3!!!

Yay!!! I love a menu!!

Way to go Will B!!


I did 2 sets of 10 half reps on Handstand Push-ups - what a Rush to do Handstand Push-ups.

And Ring Pull-ups. So much fun!!!

So now to the WOD...

A 10 minute EMOM - if you don't know what that means - you haven't been reading my blog so just look it up!


I ended up splitting the Rx's and doing 115# and it kicked my ass...

Had 3 misses but that's OK...

I got through it and sweated about a half a gallon in the process...


Went and had a bowl of tortilla soup and a beer at ET afterwards...


Went by HEB to check out the fire damage....

Yeah the Lake Jackson HEB had a fire but the cleanup guys that were there said it wouid be open today.

It better be - I can't live without that place.

So instead I hit Kroger's
and bought a few things.

I talk about trying different foods every week...

Part of the Discovery process this blog and life in general is all about.

So here's my new foods for the week...

Bok Choy (had it before but hadn't bought it in a while)

Habanero peppers - eat a ton of jalapeños and recently added Serranos to my diet so figured I'd kick it up a notch and try the mighty Habanero - so far so good.

Dates!!! Saw these Organic Beauties and just had to buy a small bag of them.

Wonderfully sweet and soft textured kinda like someone I know.


So I made a dessert of mixed nuts - seeds - raisins, some vegetable chips (also a new entry), grapes and a date...


Yummy and Delicious...

And speaking of Yummy and Delicious and a Date...

And Bachata...

You over your conflict yet?

And speaking of trying something new...

I was talking to Bachata and Nice and Easy the other day and they started going Spanish on me...

And it reminded me of one of my Life Goals...

To learn how to speak Spanish...

And then I see this Bachata video...

And I'm thinking...

I wanna learn that too...

And beings that I've always had a soft spot for all things Hispanic....

The Food, Margaritas, the Music, the Dance and most importantly, the Women....

And am convinced I'm a Mexican in a White Boy's body or was a Vaquero from the Wild West in another Life...

Not sure where I'm going with this....

And then this pops on my Spotify...


And I'm thinking Aaah Hell, there's a theme developing here...

All the positive karma I been laying on the World around me...


Has been coming back at me and put me...


And as a last thought...

I bet Giovanni has a bad ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment