Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fading Fast... More Caffeine Starbucks!!!


Got up at 3 and knocked out a few hours of work but then had to go back to sleep for an hour.

It's a sleep - work - sleep schedule I've been experimenting with lately and it works pretty good. I am able to sleep about 2 hours less per day and still recover from the intense workouts and stay sharp mentally provided I caffeine up after my morning nap....

Which is where the Brazos Mall Starbucks comes in...

Venti Cafe Americano with an extra shot smothered with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate and tanned with Half and Half...

That's my Cup of Gold at the end of the Rainbow...


And speaking of rainbows...

Not!!!


That's what it's like....


Saw Staind at the CWMP 2 years ago and love Aaron Lewis' voice.

Waiting for that Breath of Inspiration or that Caffeine Kick whichever comes first!!

In the meantime, let's see what's playing...

Everybody needs one of these...


And I look for this everyday...


Probably the Best Advice We all should follow...


And on the downside, you can always just...


And finally.... Every man should have one of these just once in his life...


Hey
You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it
When I dream, I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

Wobbling through this Wednesday...

Steady 'er up Captain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment