Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Everybody has a Hidden Beast!!!


I was talking with AC, Leroy and another of their regular workout group at Family Fitness the other day about my Paleo diet and workout routine and I looked at AC who is a little older than me and works out consistently at the gym and has good muscle mass and said...

"Man.... The Muscle is there...

It's just camouflaged under an extra 25# you're carrying."

And gesturing to Leroy, I said...

"We all have a Beast living in us.... It just lives under a layer of fat.... Get rid of that and you will see Your Own Beast come out!"

Which is absolutely true...

Anybody that spends anytime working out and doing any reading and research on better eating and lifestyle knows what to do and to be perfectly honest with you...

It's simple...

Just eat Paleo - lean meat, eggs, veggies, fruit, nuts and limit your liquid consumption to water, coffee, tea, good quality non sugared electrolyte drinks and an occasional wine or lite beer.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

No Dairy, Gluten products, rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, bread, sweets, peanut butter, jelly, processed foods, nitrite laden meats fried foods or heavy alcohol.

You do that for 2 months straight without cheating and you don't have to workout so hard.

In fact, if you don't have time to eat right (which is bullshit - I can cook a full blown Paleo meal in less than 10 mins from scratch), just half your workout time and spend that time purging your fridge of all the Crap listed above and go buy the Paleo basics listed above and cook it simply with plenty of seasoning.

Read my blog everyday. I put nearly every meal I eat and how to prepare it on my blog.

You will be amazed at the results.

People spend countless hours in the gym trying to build muscle and then eat like shit and keep all that muscle hidden under 25 - 50# of fat.

Believe me - you will look way bigger when you lose the fat even though you are actually smaller.

At 195 I looked OK...

I looked like a guy who worked out...

But at 170.... I look like...

Well... Something different...

And how did I get like that?

By eating this...

Pretty simple....

You get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment