Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Agenda...


Stayed at WurstHaus listening to Jackson Avenue till 11:30 last night...

Really enjoyed the band and some new friends I made while there....

Maybe there is hope for LJT....

Sorry - too little too late...

Looking forward to the here and now.

Couple I met is going to see the Fray in Houston.

Think I may buy tickets...


so I punched them up on iHeart.

One of my Life mantras...


No...I am over you...


Sorry.... I already did...


Destination Weather Check...


Any of those would be better than...


Still hanging right around 170 but getting stronger at this weight...


Body Pump prep...

Creatine - Fresca and Gorilla Popsicle...


8:30 Body Pump at Family Fitness....

Get your ass up and get there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment