Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Are You a Runner? Are You a Bodybuilder? Are You a Wrestler?


Been asked if I was a Runner by many people...

Been asked if I was a Bodybuilder by a few...

And today a group of Hispanic Boys were walking by me today at the beach being led by an older attractive Hispanic woman and one cute Little Boy just kept watching me standing by my truck facing the Gulf...

And I saw he was asking me something and I couldn't hear him because of the wind and the sound of the surf so I cupped my hand to my ear and started walking toward him and he broke from the pack and started walking toward me.

He came up to me and looked up and asked...

"Are You a Wrestler?"

I responded "No I'm not but that's a nice thing to ask".

And he smiled and scurried back to his group.

But the little boy's question made me think and reflect on the journey that started over 2 years ago that could best be defined by the 3 questions I have been asked recently...

Are You a Runner?

No... But I want the lean, athletic physique of a Runner.

Is that what people see?

Are You a BodyBuilder?

No.... But I want the Symmetry, Aesthetics and Muscle Separation and Balance of a BodyBuilder.

Is that what people see?

Are You a Wrestler?

No... But I want the Strength, Power, Brute Force Musculature and Super Hero Look of a Wrestler.

Is that what the Little Boy saw???

So... Am I a Runner, Bodybuilder or Wrestler?

None of those...

And All of Those...

In the end analysis...

I am a Body Sculptor...

Continuously morphing and shaping my body and mind to it's ultimate potential....

Which is Unknown, UnDiscovered and Unlimited...

But most of all...

I am Happy and Healthy...

And that is the Greatest Accomplishment of these 52 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment