Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Random Tuesday Shit!!!


My Not So Secret Weapon....

Who needs steroids, HGH or Tes when you can go buy Muscle Dynamite at Kroger's for $15....

This shit works and won't fuck up your body!!!

NO!!!

YES!!!

Maybe not so far away - accepted an offer on one house and got some specific serious interest in the other one....

Progress is being made!!!

Story of my life and why I live alone....

Hell - I don't even like me half the time!!

Still one of the Greatest Songs of All Time!!!

Early morning Starbucks run!!

Pick your seat....
Then Pick your chair...

Aaah....

Venti' Cafe Americano with accoutrements....

Cinnamon, Nutmeg and of course Chocolato!!!

And a little H&H....

And the Swirl of Beauty!!!

Come to me my Beautiful Tanned Elixir!!!

Now I got Control of this Tuesday!!!!

Wish I could but I can't...

And my very cool Mango Blast Merrell running shoes and KT....

There....

How's that for random???

No comments:

Post a Comment