Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 21, 2014

What's that pounding sound I hear....


Oh... That Sound.... It's me kicking the shit out of this Saturday...

Just blasted through an awesome Body Pump at FF led by 2 beautiful and talented Young Guns new to the Instructor Stage - Angela and Brittany...

And I gotta say they are the best BP instructor team I've ever BP'd with...

Fantastic Job Ladies!!!

And I'm thinking about this situation I've encountered where I thought I had read a certain person right and now realize I was dead wrong....

And this song and lyrics came up...

And it's been awhile
Since I've gone and fucked things up just like I always do

Sorry Bachata - My mistake - just seeing what I wanted to see.

Moving on... Literally.

Paleo window shelf...

I want a post workout meal but not too much...

So let's see what we can throw together...

Leftover veggies - onions, 3 kinds of peppers, asparagus, squash, zucchini, Bok Choy, kale...

Let's introduce a little freshness and variety to this mix...

Golden grape tomatoes, grapes, boiled egg, strawberries and Holmes Pork and Venison sausage - leanest store bought sausage I can find - sold at HEB!!!

Sauté the diced sausage....
And yes, I cook everything in a cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with NO OIL!!!

Another song comes up that makes me realize that the World really does see me for what I am...

I don't care about anyone
I don't care about anyone else but me
I don't care about anyone
Do I really want this
Sometimes I scare myself I just can't let it go
Can you believe it
Everything happens for reasons I just don't know
I don't care about anyone else but me
I don't care about anyone

Thank you for that brief introspective intermission...

Now back to the regularly schedule post workout meal already in progress....

That's saute'd about right...

So add the veggies to heat up - Note: the veggies are dark because they've soaked up the red balsamic vinegar I added to them as they came out of the skillet on the original cooking - and that makes them even more delicious as leftovers!!!

Mix and sauté with the sausage so it gets some of that veggie love...

Plate and combine with a Folger's Keurig Mocha Swirl with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and Cream-mate added.

Pile of Paleo Pleasure!!

Loving spoonful!!

And reminding me of my ultimate goal...

Didn't I tell you I was kicking the shit out of this Saturday?

And it's only 11:00....

Carry on World.

No comments:

Post a Comment