Donations to Discovery

Friday, June 20, 2014

How NOT to apply Kinesiology Tape


Went into BzRehab for a redo on my Kinesiology Tape and decided to take the opportunity to LEARN how to apply Kinesiology Tape....

Well it turned into a WWE Smackdown with me at the bottom of the pile...

Which, let me tell you, ain't a bad place to be if you're at BzRehab...

And Holy Tight T-shirts Batman, it was Casual Friday and I was thinking 2 things:

1. I should've set all my appointments on Friday and will NO DOUBT for the future.
2. Where's a water hose when you need it?

The Big Surprise and let me emphasize Big Surprise... No check that... Big Surprises.... Was

Nice and Easy!

Geez I looked over and saw Nothing But Net and I'm thinking I don't know who Mr. Nice and Easy is but that is One Lucky Mudder.

Ok... So what was I talking about.

Oh yeah - KT...

So the Elusive One starts giving me instructions and I mean giving me instructions .... Like a schoolboy.

And I'm thinking Jesus - how could such a fine looking woman be such a Control Freak...

And then I thought about my first 2 wives and I realized I have an Achilles Heel for that sort of thing.

So between the clucking from the Hispanic Hen and the Sea of Boobs I was swimming in I didn't know which way was up...

And didn't really care...

Hell I fumbled around there for an extra 10 minutes just so I could see Victoria walk by a few more times.

I swear to God I don't see how that woman don't fall on her face when she walks.

I'd have to be wearing them long clown shoes to compensate for all that weight hanging out in front of me.

So anyway I'm trying not to watch what I'm doing while I'm putting KT... yes KT NOT KY on myself - that is my knees...

See how discombobulated I am - that's an old man term describing what happens to a man when there's more estrogen than air surrounding him.

So anyway Nice and Easy and Posh finally step away from the car and I'm able to catch my breath and focus on my knees instead of other things and I finally got 'er dun!

You can watch the carnage below...

http://youtu.be/YqDF-U3upfI

No comments:

Post a Comment