Donations to Discovery

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Beach... Wayside Pub... My Just Dessert


Going a little more off topic with Rob Zombie radio and Limp Bizkit...


In case you haven't figured it out yet AM, I'm the one your Mother warned you about...


And I got lots of baggage and...


And Beautiful Paleo on a Shit Hole Beach...


Seaweed for as far as the eye can see...



Post World Cup game shot at Wayside Pub - no I'm not in the shot but my daughter is!!!


Last meal of the day and my favorite ....

Dessert....

Nut and seed mix, veggie Chips, dried cranberries and raisins, fresh strawberries and grapes...

Crunchy, Soft, Sweet and Salty...

And very satisfying!!!


Now that was a Sunday!!!

Gotta sleep a few hours and start this Discovery of Life again tomorrow!

See ya at 5 am right?

No comments:

Post a Comment