Donations to Discovery

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Day Well Spent....

Got invited to a birthday party from a new friend of mine and his wife I met at Family Fitness.

This is one of those couples that makes me think there's still hope for this World.

What do I mean by that?

Well.... Lemme explain.

They just seem to have their shit together...

It's obvious they love each other, are devoted to one another and have and are continuing to build a marriage that will stand the test of time.

How do I know that?

You can just tell...

You stand back and watch people and how they interact, their body language, their facial expressions and you can pretty much tell what's going on.

Moving on...

They both have meaningful careers and most importantly, are living within their means.

Again - how do I know that?

Well - I'm a nosy and observant SOB so ask a few questions and shut up and listen and you learn something.

Last - you can tell a lot about people by the company they keep.

I got to spend a day with the friends and family...

2 words....

SOLID GOLD.

Quality People.

People that are all different but all the same.

Willing to help, to contribute, to give and to share.

You surround yourself with people that motivate you, that challenge you, that support you through good times and bad and you end up with...

A Happy and Meaningful Life....

Live and Love Long and Prosper My Friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment