Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Whaddup Wibbum??


Well... My son caught up with me at the Modern China Cafe last night while I was eating my Chicken Moo Shu and told me he had just got done eating Chicken Moo Shu at his afterwork dinner.

How weird is that?

Anyway... Snapped a shot outside after that...


One of my favorite personal anthems...


This morning did the Paleo breakfast...


So how's the Paleo diet and workouts going on vacation?

I dunno... You tell me...



Love the Embassy Suites Walnut Creek...

http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/embassy-suites-walnut-creek-SFOPHES/index.html


Getting amp'd up with Ted and my 3rd cup of Cafe Verona!!


So WOD's the plan Wills....

Well - I just knocked out the same 20 minute WOD I did yesterday so workout's done.

Get cleaned up and BART to Union Square in San Fran...

Spend the day there and meet my son there this evening.

I know... I know...

It's a tough life...

But I'll grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment