Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Union. Square Merrell Store...


Probably my favorite place to shop that I've ever been!!


The Best is Yet to Come!!!


Small but packed with stuff that fits right, feels right, looks good and lasts....

Kinda what you're looking for in a marriage... right?

Hey - Good Quality Clothes are an investment!

It seems everytime I come to this store, I invest several hundred dollars!!!

Hey - I don't spend money on myself so when I find something I like, I BUY IT!!!

That's the way I roll...


And speaking of rolling...
Check out these wheels!!


Love these running shoes!!


And these hiking boots!
Light, Waterproof, Breathable, Nice Supporting Arch and Look Great!!


Also picked out a blue rain jacket and hat....

Put it on hold till 8 tonight.

I like to think about it before I drop $500!!

Carry on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment