Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Last 3 meals.... Spice Girls Pic and learning to Snatch...


My default breakfast when I eat one...

Ripe banana, several strawberries sliced, blueberries, grapes, boiled egg and fresh mint!!

Me and the Spice Girls!!

Lunch after the BzRehab WOD!!

And speaking of WODs!!

How bout we learn how to....

SNATCH!!!

Never done it before but with Sensei Will Black directing, I actually did it!!!

I mean... Come on...
What trainer draws pictures of the movement for you and then breaks a very complex movement down into easy steps...

I'm telling ya.... This is the way all CrossFit Boxes oughta be run...

If you've heard a lot of bad shit about CrossFit but you're curious and you wanna try it, check out...

www.crossfitwmd.com

Will Black and Tony Guined will make sure you get a good workout, practice good technique so you don't hurt yourself and make it fun in the process!!!

If you wanna check it out, come to the Intro to CrossFit Class from 8:00 - 9:30 am on Saturday.

Anyway, I had NEVER done snatches and started out this little routine with a 6' piece of 3/4" PVC Pipe and worked through the different phases of the movement with Coach Will correcting my beginner's form every step of the way.

I ended up pulling 115# off the floor and flinging it over my head....

I know that ain't much but I gotta tell you...

I had a fucking blast and learned a lot and most importantly....

Didn't hurt myself in the process...

And at 52... That's about all you can ask for.

Like my muse, Will said....

The New You starts...

NOW!!!!

Talk about a Brother from another Mother...

One Crazy Cool Cat!!

So anyway I got home feeling like I'd just held the World over my Shoulders so I figured I'd reach up on the Top Shelf for supper...

Got the bed made...

Gathered up the Pork Chop Gold...


Then mixed up my Secret Power Drink...

50% Body Fortress Fruit Punch Creatine Mix, 25% Fresca, 25% HEB Cul-de-sac Sangria wine...

Oh Baby.... Looking Good!!!

Now that's the way to end an Incredible Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment