Donations to Discovery

Monday, June 30, 2014

No Sunday Rest Day!!


Kept it in high gear this Sunday....

Best Ever....

Finally figured this out...

And Who I am...

And Who I don't want to be....

Big Red Mule Makeover...

Shave, Shampoo, Facial, Mani, Pedi...

Aged But Still Beautiful...

And speaking of a Thing of Beauty....

The Fruit and Veggie section at HEB....

Starting with Strawberries...

My Go To Gotta Have It Berry.

Have fell in love with asparagus and now eat it everyday.

My new fave salad...

I pay up 20 cents a pound for the organic bananas cause they're always ripe, taste better and still cheap.

This is my nut - seed - dried fruit mix.

Tomatoes - loved them since I was a Kid and still do.

Happy JalapeƱos!!!

And Serranos...

And the one I cook with in nearly every meal - Poblano.

Squash and Zucchini...

My "Soft" veggies - cook quick and add flavor and vitamins for not many calories.

These are the Rib eye cut BBQ seasoned Pork Chops I talk about all the time.

And that's 30 lbs less than what I weighed on March 17th.

Paleo is the Key that unlocks the Door to the Rest of Your Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment