Donations to Discovery

Monday, June 16, 2014

No Shit Weight...


I usually weigh after my Morning Shit but I'm so lean I'm only shitting every other day...

TMI???

Hey - it's part of the process of learning how to...

Live and Be Lean...


And that's LEAN for me...

That's the lightest I've weighed since I was 17 years old.

What does 5'9" and 168 look like on me???


Hey - Very few people ever get to this low a body fat level as an adult much less a 52 year old...

Getting pretty close to a stop and maintain weight...

But, as throughout this entire process, I'll let my body do the talking...

And I'll listen...

Followed up that 35 year low weight with a light breakfast of Holmes Pork and Venison Sausage and an egg, Coffee with Brown Sugar and Cream and Body Fortress Fruit Punch Creatine mix..


Hope you're starting your week with a New Personal Goal.

If not...

Make One and Get to Work...

It's never too late....

I'm living, breathing proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment