Donations to Discovery

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dinner with the God Bubble Child


I call my son, Aaron, the God Bubble Child, because he has always been sheltered and protected from misfortune and bad events by an unseen force field that allows him to bounce when falling off a cliff...

My dad's old saying...

He could fall off a shit wagon and land in a rose garden.

As different as we are, I love and respect this guy through thick and thin.

We are a Motley Crüe but it works!!


We decided not to do the Sports Bar thing and backtracked to Chinatown and ended up at...

Only Aaron could pick a place named...


But I gotta tell you, true to his God Bubble nature, he picked a place that should be at the top of the Chinese Diners, Drive-ins and Dives list.

Check out this spread...

Extra Spicy Szechuan Pork, Potstickers, Bok Choy and Chinese Brocolli washed down with hot tea and TsingTao beer!




With a great atmosphere of family and food...


This was quite possibly the BEST CHINESE MEAL I'VE EVER HAD!

Whadduya expect?

This is San Francisco!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment