Donations to Discovery

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday in Santa Fe - What's the Plan Wills?

Well..... I'm still waiting on that Sign....

Kinda like John Smith in the Disney animated movie "Pocahontas"....

I'm waiting for the compass to settle on a direction to point me to my next phase in Life.

Meanwhile.... back at the Casita....

I figured I'd take it easy today....

NOT!!!

Got a good night's sleep after walking down to the Palace last night for some live music and a cognac.

Speaking of the Palace.... While walking to a cozy little booth in front of the band, a young lady grabbed my arm as I rounded her table and exclaimed.....

"Hey... you go to my gym!"

To which I replied "Oh you go to Anytime Fitness?"

"Yes.... I see you there and you have an awesome body!"

Well.... there's one for the Old People.... and some nice feedback and reward for all the workouts, classes and Barbaras I've been putting myself through lately.

Anyway.... Plan for the Day is....

Ride to Anytime Fitness (imagine that) and do one of my "Catch up" workouts... it's one of those workouts I do once a week where I just work whatever isn't sore and didn't get worked out during the week....

Probably do abs,  calves, wide grip chins and then my favorite WOD......

Up to 10 sets of:
Romanian Deadlifts
Squat Cleans
Push Presses
Front Squats

Starting with 25# dumbbells and going up 5# per set till I hit 50# dumbbells and then trying to complete the 10 sets before I give out.

Gonna take my Ortlieb pannier with me on the bike so that after the workout I can head over to Smith's grocery and pick up a few things before riding back.

Been hankering for some Chinese Food so may try to hit a Chinese Food Buffet for lunch maybe at Yin Yang on Cerillos Rd.

This afternoon I was invited by the Zia CrossFit gang to Movie and Dinner - "American Sniper" at the movie theater across from Lowe's on Zafarano and then dinner at an adjacent restaurant.

Been thinking about change and adaptation and what all that means in the Struggle of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness and will try to get those thoughts down in a post today.

Hope my Faithful 5 have a great Sunday.....

As always my wish to you is to do something new today....

Set your sights on making just one.....

Discovery.

You'll be glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment