Donations to Discovery

Saturday, January 10, 2015

If it's broke - fix it! And Vicie Versie!

OK.... you made something and it's too hot or too salty or too whatever.....

Whadduya do?

Add something to absorb the unwanted property.

Notice the orange chunks in the mix?

I had some small baked sweet potatoes in the fridge....

So I diced up 2 of them and added them to the mix.


Then took 3 eggs (with no seasoning.... I had enough of that in the mix already!)


I scrambled the eggs and added them to the mix and let them cook in the broth.


I kept rolling the eggs and cut off the heat and just let the heat of the mix cook the eggs.


Then I tried another bowl and it was just right!

The 2 small sweet potatoes and 3 eggs absorbed a lot of the heat!

Paired the last bowl with a Java Stout for an incredible bowl of Outback Willie's First Too Hot but Now Just Right Red - Green Chile Stew!


Talking about just right.... this casita's (little house) kitchen.

Hardwood floors.... sink on the left; fridge and stove on the right...


Plenty of nicely tiled counter space and cabinets.

Coffee maker, Microwave, Toaster Oven..... and it came furnished this way.


With a nice wide open view to the living area.... just the way I would have designed it!


1 comment:

  1. "Outback Willies at first too hot but now just right"

    Hahah love that name.

    ReplyDelete