Donations to Discovery

Monday, January 26, 2015

Best Pics from my Drive through Northern New Mexico Part 3: Day turns to Night on 84 between Tierra Amarilla and Abiquiu

I had to post this pic for all the folks back in Lake Jackson that might wander where the Brazos River starts!


Remember the Turkey Breast / Veggie Patty and Bacon and Chicken Sausage, Kale, Sweet Potato and Boiled Egg I made when I got up on this day of journey?

Well here's that Layered Paleo Pile in all its glory..... and let me tell you cutting down through those layers of turkey, bacon and chicken sausage and then rolling them to the top and getting some of the meats, egg, sweet potato and kale all in one bite was something that has to be experienced rather than described.


I sat there on the side of the road as day passed to dusk and ate my Meal for a King surrounded by the Beauty of New Mexico!


As the sun sets to the west it casts shadows and highlights on the terrain to the east...




The contrast between the red rock formations and the stark blue of the snowy mesas is what makes New Mexico so special....

No comments:

Post a Comment